Logo

Founded in Freiburg im Breisgau in 1946, KNF began developing, manufacturing and selling diaphragm pumps in 1962. The company, which is still an independent family firm today, developed rapidly and set new benchmarks in pump technology with its pioneering applications and ventures into new markets.

 

In the late 1960s, the company started to establish an international presence by founding a subsidiary in France. Today, the KNF Group comprises 16 companies throughout the world, including five production facilities.

 

With an extensive product portfolio of application-specific pumps and systems, KNF has been a technology leader for decades. Countless customers across the globe rely on KNF to supply durable, reliable products for a wide range of diverse applications.