- Connect with global leaders in clinical chemistry, molecular diagnostics, mass spectrometry, translational medicine, lab management, and other areas of breaking science in laboratory medicine.
- Learn about cutting edge technology. The AACC Clinical Lab Expo has more than 200 new product introductions each year.
- Hear vital research and learn about important changes in the field. With nearly 300 educational opportunities in the form of lectures, plenary sessions, scientific sessions, and roundtable sessions, you can design an educational experience that meets your need to stay ahead of changes in the field.
KNF Booth #1624
KNF Neuberger gas and liquid pumps and compressors solve many clinical diagnostics instrument design challenges for a variety of needs, including: washing, waste handling; metering/dosing, aspiration, degassing/debubbling, fluid transfer and recirculation, vacuum, and pneumatics.
KNF products on display at AACC include:
- NMP830 HP diaphragm gas pump, offers more flow, higher pressure and deeper vacuum with the same footprint and only 5mm additional height in this new high performance series.
- Next generation liquid diaphragm pumps FF 12 and FF 20 – new diaphragm pumps to aspirate, transfer, and pressurize liquids and liquid/gas mixtures. Linearly-adjustable to 230 mL/min, generating up to 44 psig, self-priming to 10.5 In Hg, with 20k+ hours life.
- High pressure, compact size gas pump NPK 03 – the latest KNF micro swing piston gas pump NPK 03 generates a maximum operating pressure of 80 psig, with up to 3 L/min free flow and 22.5 in Hg vacuum. All this in a compact size (as small as 54mm x 72mm x 79mm) with low vibration/noise and speed control via optional BLDC motor.
KNF optimizes pumps to your OEM performance needs, with solution-driven configurations, materials, and motors to balance desired controllability, lifetime, and cost. Stop by the KNF booth to consult with an engineer about your next project, and discover why KNF is more than just a pump.